I’m in love with this Chocolate Ice Cream Breakfast bowl because it is SO easy to make. Seriously it takes about 5 minutes to blend it together, and add all of your favorite toppings. The other reason I am in love with it? Well, anything that is called “Chocolate Ice cream” is a winner in my book. This stuff seriously tastes like soft serve. A secret ingredient provides a thick and creamy texture, and the perfect amount of cacao powder lends to a super satisfying chocolate flavor.
Chocolate Ice Cream Breakfast BowlChocolate Ice Cream Breakfast BowlI also love experimenting with fun toppings that provide awesome textures. I love how the crunch of nuts and raw buckwheat perfectly contrast chewy goji berries and quinoa puffs! So, get creative, get inspired, get your blender, and make some ice cream for breakfast!
Chocolate Ice cream Breakfast Bowl
- Ice Cream
- ¼ avocado
- ½ frozen banana
- ⅓ cup frozen blueberries
- 2½ TBS cacao powder
- 1-2 packets stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- about 4 ice cubes
- handful kale or spinach (or both!)
- pre-brewed coffee (about 1 cup) or milk of choice
- 1 TBS Protein Powder
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- optional: Spirulina
- Optional Toppings: pistachios, raisins, goji berries, quinoa puffs, raw buckwheat groats, chocolate chips, raw oats etc.
- In a blender, combine all "Ice Cream" ingredients
- Blend on high(you may need to add more liquid depending on the thickness)
- Transfer to a bowl and add desired toppingsENJOY!
When making your morning coffee, make a little extra and store in the fridge for smoothies! Milk or even water can be substituted, but coffee helps to bring out that chocolate flavor 🙂
Who says you can’t have ice cream for breakfast!?!