- ½ cup carrots diced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- ½ cup snow peas cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ½ cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup shaved brussels sprouts (see note)
- 1 TBS curry powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger powder (or fresh ginger)
- pinch of salt
- cayenne pepper (to your liking)
- 1 TBS chopped cilantro
- 1 TBS Sunflower seed butter (or almond butter)
- juice of half of a lime
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 1 cup boxed coconut milk-unsweetened (such as SoDelicious brand)
- in a large sauce pan over medium, combine carrots, broccoli, snow peas, onion, garlic, and vegetable broth. Cover and allow veggies to become soft (about 5 minutes)
- Uncover and add tomatoes, brussels sprouts, coconut milk, curry powder, turmeric, ginger powder, sunflower seed butter and lime juice. Stir to mix completely (make sure sunflower seed butter is completely dissolved). Turn flame to low- cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add cilantro. Stir to mix completely
to shave, thoroughly chop sprouts until the leaves remain.
you could also replace the shaved sprouts with shredded cabbage!
I really loved making this, and I hope you all try it out! As I said, I made it because my friends asked for it… and I loved being inspired by them! If you have any requests please leave a comment and let me know! If I can swing it, I will attempt it!